Each of us is a beauty queen. If nature has not rewarded with lush bright eyebrows, this is not a problem. Gorgeous eyebrows for a long time are a reality. The hairy eyebrow tattooing technique will come to the rescue. A precise contour, the correct shape is guaranteed when choosing a good master. Colouring pigment is injected in thin strips under the skin, simulating eyebrow hairs. The colour selected from shades of brown to black. By drawing the strands, the eyebrows appear where they are needed, even if they have never been there. We all know about unsuccessful plucking experiments, due to which, in some people, the eyebrows do not return to their proper place. This technique will also be a great way to forget about constant staining for girls with blonde hair. How it carried out, what are the features and who is suitable for this article.
What is the difference between hair technique and others
The peculiarity of this cosmetic tattoo is in the drawing of individual hairs. The final work looks like natural eyebrows with dark hairs and the correct shape. Look at the photos of the results of the salon “Face Figurati”.
The usual eyebrow tattoo is a continuous strip of the same colour. At one time, it was popular, but it is already a thing of the past.
Another modern technique – powder coating creates colour and shape by spot injection of pigment under the skin. The result is a shape and colour created by a shade reminiscent of unobtrusive staining https://www.facefigurati.com/cosmetic-tattoo-price/.
How to prepare for the procedure
After you have decided to make cosmetic eyebrow tattoo using the hair technique, use our instructions for preparation.
- Study reviews, prices, salons. The choice of a master is the key to success.
- Decide on the shape and colour. An experienced eyebrow artist will tell you which form will fit the shape of the face. The colour of the eyebrows depends on the shade of the hair and should be combined.
- Make sure there are no allergies or other contraindications.
- In case of acute respiratory viral infections and other viruses, you first need to be treated.
- Avoid all types of tanning 14 days before the procedure.
- During the week, you should not take medications that thin the blood.
- For three days, exclude alcohol, tea, caffeine.
- Make an appointment in advance. Discuss the details with the foreman.
- Pick a day at the beginning or middle of your menstrual cycle.
Stages of the procedure
Compliance with sanitary and hygienic standards is essential. Sterility of instruments.
- Makeup removal, disinfection.
- Coordination of the form, drawing a sketch.
- Shape correction.
- The use of anesthesia.
- Drawing hairs, creating a shape.
- Viewing and adjusting the result.
- Care tips.
How long does the process take
Cosmetic eyebrow tattoo using the hair technique will last from 90 minutes. Much depends on the experience of the master and the complexity of the work.
Eyebrow care after the procedure
Since wounds form on the skin during the procedure, it will take time to heal. Immediately after the session, there will be swelling, which will last up to 3 days. A crust forms on the skin, which should never turn off.
- Eyebrows should wipe with a cotton pad moistened with micellar water or chlorhexidine.
- Refuse intense heat – baths, saunas, hot showers.
- In the early days, exclude water from entering the eyebrows.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- The master will tell you about the use of healing ointments.
- After a month, it is advisable to correct because not all of the pigment engrafted the first time.
- Duration of the effect of the eyebrow hair technique
The hair technique of cosmetic eyebrow tattoo will delight for at least a year, with proper care during healing. The body’s characteristics cannot be predicted, such as the acceptance or rejection of pigment. Many have worn their brows for several years. Later it is necessary to come for a correction https://www.facefigurati.com/.
- Skin diseases, rashes, ulcers.
- Blood clotting problems.
- Allergy to anesthesia.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- Eyebrow wounds and scratches
- Psychical deviations.